- This event has passed.
Personal Democracy Forum
June 5, 2014 - June 6, 2014
- Registering? Choose the right option for you:
Standard Registration | Non-Profit & Gov’t Registration | PD+ Registration | PD+ NP&Gov Registration
- Looking for techPresident’s #PDF14 Coverage? Click here
- Registering a Group? To learn how you can save 15% on registration, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interested in Sponsoring? Click here, or contact us at email@example.com
- Press? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and opportunities
The Internet Saves
Last year, it was “Think Bigger,” and in 2012, it was “The Internet’s New Political Power,” but this year the Snowden revelations and recent events around the world have made it hard for us to be so aspirational. To be honest, it feels like we are living in both the best of times and the worst of times. So this year’s theme may at first glance appear to be a contradiction: Save the Internet | The Internet Saves.
Whether you want to be part of the community fighting to “Save the Internet” or be part of the community who believe “The Internet Saves”, the people, the organizations, the issues, the questions, and the potential solutions will all be gathered on June 5 and 6 in New York. Read our blog post announcing the theme to learn more.
What Is PDF?
Personal Democracy Forum is the definitive event in the world of technology and politics. PDF brings together a thousand top opinion makers, political practitioners, technologists, and journalists from across the ideological spectrum for two days to network, exchange ideas, and explore how technology and wired citizens are changing politics, governance, and civil society. For more information, you can join our mailing list.