The Case Foundation recently launched Finding Fearless – a search for America’s most fearless Changemakers! This is part of the Case Foundation’s Be Fearless campaign. They are looking for stories of the unsung, unnoticed and uncelebrated individuals in communities across the country that have a successful track record of tackling social challenges through bold, uncommon, experimental, unconventional, and fearless approaches.
The Case Foundation, along with their partners at Microsoft and REI, are giving away more than $650,000 in grants, software and tech prizes and outdoor adventures to help Fearless Changemakers take their work to the next level. The deadline to apply or nominate a fearless changemaker is October 15th, but the application is very short. So, please see if it’s a fit for you or your organization; and definitely let others in your network know about this opportunity.
From the nominations, the Top 20 Most Fearless Changemakers will be eligible to receive the following awards:
- The top 12 fearless projects will each receive a $10,000 grant to take their work to the next level
- The next 8 projects will each receive a $1,500 grant to support their fearless initiatives
- All projects will receive a $25,000 software donation from Microsoft
- All winners will receive a Microsoft Tech Prize Pack and a $100 REI gift card
- One winner will be selected to receive a Microsoft YouthSpark Prize featuring a tablet running Windows RT
For more information and the application: http://befearless.casefoundation.org/finding-fearless