CompassPoint’s 24th Annual Nonprofit Day:
Monday, September 19th at the Oakland City Center Marriott
Nonprofit Day is a great way to take one day to reflect on, learn, and build your management and leadership capacity. Nonprofit Day fills up every year, so please register soon!
|Keynote: Sustaining Ourselves: How To Do This Work and Stay Well, Laura van Dernoot Lipsky, author of the book Trauma Stewardship: An Everyday Guide to Caring for Self While Caring for Others.
Morning plenary panels on effective emerging practices for nonprofit executives and managers that rethink strategy, leadership, workplace and movement building.
Build skills, learn new practices and connect with peers at a series of afternoon workshops on fundraising, management, boards, communications, strategy and more!
- Beyond Oversight: The Board’s Role in Sustainability
- 5 Must Have Practices for Program Managers & Directors for Meaningful Evaluation
- Rethinking Grassroots Fundraising: Models for Making a Culture Shift
- Peer Coaching: How Your Peers Can Help You Solve Work Challenges
- Your Next (Best) Communications Game Plan
- Finance and Sustainability: What’s a Program Manager’s Role?
- How to Fail Spectacularly (and What You Can Learn from It)
- Leading Organizational Change: Seven Steps to Success
Check out the full program and lineup of speakers at www.compasspoint.org/nonprofitday