I just found out about this opportunity today and wanted to get the word out to interested folks. Nonprofit Professionals Advisory Group is offering the webinar: Integrating Social Media Into Essential Organizational Functions. If you’re available from 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. tomorrow and you’re interested in using social media for your nonprofit, you should check out this opportunity.
Here’s the session description:
In this session, we will look at the old way of doing business, before social media, and the “new” way of doing business. We will look at concrete examples of how nonprofits (and a few businesses) are integrating social media into organizational functions to improve the bottom line. Specifically, this seminar will focus on ideas for integrating social media into the following organizational function areas: human resources, program development, internal communications, member services, training, fundraising, and stakeholder engagement. This seminar is intended for the nonprofit organization (or business) that wants to utilize social media, and has a level of familiarity with it.
During the webinar, we’ll discuss:
- Issues of cultural adoptions of social media, and best practices for adoption
- How social media affects all organizational functions
- Examples of function integration with social media
- The ROI of integrating social media with each organizational function
- Examples of fully-integrated “social” organizations
- Questions and answers
- Understand how organizations can utilize social media in the areas of internal communications, service/program development, human resources, fundraising, and stakeholder engagement.
- Best practices for social media cultural integration
- One idea that you will implement in your organization
- A list of resources for exploring social media integration
Image source: http://denniswolff.wordpress.com