CompassPoint Nonprofit Services is excited to announce a new scholarship opportunity for California managers of color working in nonprofit organizations. This scholarship will cover the full cost (transportation not included) of Management 101, made possible by a grant from the Community Leadership Project.
Using an organization-wide framework focusing on mission impact, Management 101 is an intensive three-day training that covers the key content areas needed by senior-level nonprofit managers to more effectively manage a nonprofit organization in today’s environment. This course will help you be a senior thinker within your organization, provide you with essential management skills to deepen your professional expertise, and enable you to contribute to your organization in a more strategic way. The seminar topics include:
- Creating a personal leadership framework to manage to organizational impact
- Strategic and business thinking and planning
- Financial leadership and management
- Fund development strategies and principles vPeople management practices that support great staff performance and results
- Governance and how to develop a board and staff partnership
- How to measure organizational impact
Management 101 will be offered March 28, 29 and 30 in San Jose, CA and selected awardees are required to attend the full three-day training. Priority will be given to organizations located and serving the South Bay.
Click Here to Apply.