- A person of color
- Work in a Bay Area health and human service organization
- Currently in a mid-level management position
- Have at least 2 years experience managing people and budgets
- Have never been an executive director
- Plan on staying with your organization for the next year
- Have a commitment to social change
If so, you’re eligible to apply to CompassPoint’s Next Generation Leaders of Color leadership development (NGLC) program!
NGLC, sponsored by the California Wellness Foundation, is an intensive leadership development program for managers of color working in Bay Area health and human service organizations. Using a multicultural leadership framework, NGLC focuses on two management areas critical for community-based managers and leaders to be successful. The first area is to supervise, develop, inspire, and influence people. The second is to develop business acumen with an emphasis on financial strategy, comprehension, and literacy. The program will include a 360-degree assessment tool, in-person seminars, facilitated peer-learning groups, leadership/executive coaching, and a final cohort gathering.
Applications are due February 4th. For program details, eligibility requirements, and to apply online, please click HERE.
Image source: Compasspoint website